Sunday, May 10, 2009

Grrr

Sometimes, I just want to scream at someone, but I don't have the words. So instead, I just am silent, so I don't yell incoherently.

I always hear it said to not pen up your anger. Often, the first step is putting words to your feelings before you can do this properly. As I am slow with words, I don't get this chance often. And I'm never sure how long after the anger-inducing incident would still be an acceptable time to release the feelings. And so they sit.

Fail. Epic fail. I really want school to be done now so I can stop being emo, and stop hating myself for being a bad student.

1 comment:

  1. Hey. For whatever it's worth, the more they are pent up the more intense it will be when they finally erupt. I quite enjoy screaming into my pillow. I cried all weekend long actually and feel much better. I didn't ever embrace 'sad' feelings though and know that it's okay until being in therapy the past few years and it may be the most valuable thing I've learned, that it's perfectly valid to be sad, and there is much more mention in the Bible of Jesus being sad than there is of him being happy...so like I said, for whatever it's worth. xo

    ReplyDelete